Sabre Equipment Inc. offers sales and installation of service truck bodies and commercial equipment in addition to custom fabrication along with in house refinishing and repair services.
1. High School Diploma or GED equivalent
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3, Strong knowledge of truck equipment
4. Attention to detail & well organized
5. Proficient in common office software
6. Business-oriented and professional
7. Ability to pass a pre-employment substance screening.
Competitive wages, no cost family healthcare benefits, 401(K) retirement plans, salary plus commission-based pay, paid sick time, holidays and Vacations.
Full-time schedule Monday through Friday 7:00-4:00
- Research product applications and maintain open communication with custom-
- Process requests for quotes and orders from customers
- Verify quotes are accurate and include all essential equipment and accessories